Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Outfit



I decided to wear something colorful and light that had a feel of SPRING
but wasn't to much. The weather in New York  isn't hot enough
for the spring dresses and all but it sure is getting there. Somedays are chilly
and this day was one of those chilly days. I am truly grateful for some sun.
So no complaining here.
Both Shirt and Jeans were both gifted to me by my mother-in-law. Gracias Silvia :).
I was glad to be able to wear this beautiful shirt and the jeans I love they are the perfect fit.
I decided to pair up the dark jeans with the shirt so the colors would pop.
All other accessories were nude/simple which allowed for the outfit to work around the shirt
and made it the main focal piece.
I love the back of this shirt it has a big bow that drapes down
so beautifully. It has a scoop back that I love also.

hahaha I'm sorry but my Legs look so weird here but I am no model
and I appreciate my cousin Brando for taking these pics.



Shoes were bought in Chicago & I can't remember the name of the store :(
Bag is from ALDO I love it.


Sometimes all that matters was always there. FamILY

No comments:

Post a Comment