Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter Sunday




Easter Sunday was great I went to mass with my mother and sister. I don't have pictures of that because I thought it wasn't really appropriate but I do have these great images that I took the time to  shoot. We went to my uncle Mannys house and  enjoyed the beautiful sun. My aunt did a great  job with the table set up and desserts were so yummy.


The boys had such a great  time playing around and just simply spending time with each other. I sure love when the sun is out and the BBQs begin because it's just so much fun to be out and not be indoors. It's so funny because my oldest sister and my cousin both have boys, to add to that in Florida my cousins have baby boys as well. I swear there was a baby boy bomb in this fan haha. More cars and more trouble hahaha. All is great when we all enjoy these bundles of joy now that they are young.


Cousin time is always great a must when begin with family. Taking random pics, talking about stupid selfies, instagraming, tweeting, texting, and simply making slow motion videos on our phones are priceless moments that we will never get back. MAKING MEMORIES any time we get to.


Easter wouldn't be fun without an Adult Egg hunt hahahha. What the heck no one told me about this. Well here you can see that uncles, aunts, sisters, cousins and my mom were definitely enjoying there time egg hunting and feeling that excitement to find them like when they were little. Best times ever.


Last but not least ending the night with a bon fire was the BEST.  Joking, reminiscing and just sitting around the bonfire while having coffee/tea, I couldn't ask for more. I hope you all enjoyed your Easter Sunday with family, friends and loved once.

No comments:

Post a Comment