Monday, April 14, 2014

Palm Sunday Outfit of the Day.



OUTFIT
* Jean Shirt is from Marshalls.
*White Tank Top is from Target.
*Floral Soft Orange Skirt is from Old Navy.
* Shoes are Michael Kors and got them for a great price at Marshalls.
* Watch is from Armani Exchange.
* Sunglasses are from ALDO.
* Necklace is from SIX.

Palm Sunday was such a beautiful day. I was able to sleep in and was able to calmly start my day. I do have an outfit of the day video that my friend helped me out in and I was able to capture some of her outfit as well. We had red mango and sat in from of the water while the sun beamed on us. There is nothing I have to complain about because the day was amazing. I surely ended my sunday as usual hanging out with my little sister Daniela and my cousin Mariella. 
I hope you all had a great Sunday and may this week bring many great opportunities your way.



Petite Hugs & Kisses
*Catalina Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment